Welcome to my blog in progress!



Who am I?

I am a mother with a passion for photography. I love everything about taking pictures. Whether it's seeing smiling faces, capturing that special moment in time or even uploading the pictures on to my computer I just love everything about it. It makes me happy. :o) (and I have 4 boys so there are lots of moments to capture around here!)

I am an optimist. I can't help it, it's just who I am. No matter what is happening in my life, I know that something good will come out of it somehow. It always does! The universe has a magical way of working things out.



Friday, June 4, 2010

Fix it Friday

Here is my first attempt at entering a Fix it Friday photo on the website http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com/ ! I love to look at what everyone else does and it's also so fun to play with someone else's photo. I used Photoshop Elements 8 to do this.


Original




My version. :)

6 comments:

  1. love how you flipped it! great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job mirroring the image. The edit looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you flipped it!! Great Job!! I just submited my fist attempt at fif as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great edit! I love that you brought more focus onto the baby's face.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh...fantastic processing! It's beautiful and not overdone. Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog too! :-)

    ReplyDelete