Welcome to my blog in progress!



Who am I?

I am a mother with a passion for photography. I love everything about taking pictures. Whether it's seeing smiling faces, capturing that special moment in time or even uploading the pictures on to my computer I just love everything about it. It makes me happy. :o) (and I have 4 boys so there are lots of moments to capture around here!)

I am an optimist. I can't help it, it's just who I am. No matter what is happening in my life, I know that something good will come out of it somehow. It always does! The universe has a magical way of working things out.



Sunday, June 13, 2010

All About Babies (i heart faces)


I love this weeks theme! What can make you happier than looking at a sweet baby smiling or sleeping peacefully. The picture I chose is a baby I have been photographing since she was a newborn and now she is 7 months already! We worked so hard for this shot but it turned out to be priceless! I got the camera ready, dad threw the hat on her head and brother stood behind me trying to get her attention. The next moment right after this the hat was off again! lol! She is so cute! So here she is.....


Check out more entries at iheartfaces !!

16 comments:

  1. Very cute and I love the colors. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet, I love that you caught some action!

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute... love your blog piccie too

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww this picture made me smile as I looked at it good job :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a sweetie!! love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw what a cutie! Visiting from the I ♥ Faces linky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. just returning a comment....what a beautiful little gal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. babies that age are tricky little devils when it comes to pictures! Great capture...she's a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. aw, she's so pretty in her little hat & flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh i love the look on her face! i can't keep a hat on my daughter to save my life...glad she's not the only one :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that hat!! So cute!! The colors are great in this shot.

    ReplyDelete