Welcome to my blog in progress!



Who am I?

I am a mother with a passion for photography. I love everything about taking pictures. Whether it's seeing smiling faces, capturing that special moment in time or even uploading the pictures on to my computer I just love everything about it. It makes me happy. :o) (and I have 4 boys so there are lots of moments to capture around here!)

I am an optimist. I can't help it, it's just who I am. No matter what is happening in my life, I know that something good will come out of it somehow. It always does! The universe has a magical way of working things out.



Monday, November 8, 2010

Iheartfaces is all about orange this week!

This week the photo challenge is all about the color orange!  I love orange.  One of my favorite colors in fact!  Pumpkins are orange which remind me of fall fun.  Swimmies are orange which brings up lots of beach memories.  I looked through all of my photos and orange comes up a lot!  However I kept coming back to this photo of my husband and I on the beach and I am wearing my orange shirt.  It's not an award winning photo and we are not super models but it's us.  My husband and I.  We have something so special, so wonderful.  We have now been married for 10 years and have created 4 beautiful boys together and somehow we have stayed 100% happy through it all.  I am so grateful to have found my true soul mate.  He gets me.  When I am in a bad mood, he just lays low.  When I am emotional he holds me.  When I am happy it makes everything in his world happy.  He protects me and takes care of me.  When he looks at me and tells me I look beautiful I really do feel like I am beautiful in his eyes even though I hate what I see in the mirror.  I love him so much.  He is my better half. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment