Welcome to my blog in progress!



Who am I?

I am a mother with a passion for photography. I love everything about taking pictures. Whether it's seeing smiling faces, capturing that special moment in time or even uploading the pictures on to my computer I just love everything about it. It makes me happy. :o) (and I have 4 boys so there are lots of moments to capture around here!)

I am an optimist. I can't help it, it's just who I am. No matter what is happening in my life, I know that something good will come out of it somehow. It always does! The universe has a magical way of working things out.



Friday, August 20, 2010

Fix it Friday fun!



This is such a wonderful picture to work with and a gorgeous little girl! I love this Fix it Friday! Thank you iheartfaces!

Here is the sooc...


here is my version....






head on over to iheartfaces to check out some more awesome edits!


3 comments:

  1. I like your edit! Very nice!

    Blessings!
    Susan
    http://homesteadmomma.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, I love it!! Beautiful, I love the color, feel, and slight rotation (great idea)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little bit of rotation makes such a difference. I wish I had thought of that! I love how you used the lighting to put the focus on the girl. Great job!

    ReplyDelete