Welcome to my blog in progress!



Who am I?

I am a mother with a passion for photography. I love everything about taking pictures. Whether it's seeing smiling faces, capturing that special moment in time or even uploading the pictures on to my computer I just love everything about it. It makes me happy. :o) (and I have 4 boys so there are lots of moments to capture around here!)

I am an optimist. I can't help it, it's just who I am. No matter what is happening in my life, I know that something good will come out of it somehow. It always does! The universe has a magical way of working things out.



Sunday, July 24, 2011

I heart face and I heart water!

This weeks photo challenge theme is water and challenge it is indeed!  We spend SO much time in water!  We have a pool, my in-laws have a pool and we frequent Lake Michigan as well.  As a result I have a ton of pictures captured in water.  The challenge this week is picking just one. :)  

So the image I chose isn't one of those postcard moments with the perfect sunset on the beach or water droplets falling like magic in beautiful sunlight.  I picked this one just because I still get a kick out of what we can do with a camera.  We can literally freeze a moment.  We can stop water!  I mean really, does it get any cooler than that?  Not an award winning photo but a fun one for sure! :D  Make sure you check out all of the other awesome entries at iheartfaces!


2 comments: