Welcome to my blog in progress!



Who am I?

I am a mother with a passion for photography. I love everything about taking pictures. Whether it's seeing smiling faces, capturing that special moment in time or even uploading the pictures on to my computer I just love everything about it. It makes me happy. :o) (and I have 4 boys so there are lots of moments to capture around here!)

I am an optimist. I can't help it, it's just who I am. No matter what is happening in my life, I know that something good will come out of it somehow. It always does! The universe has a magical way of working things out.



Friday, December 17, 2010

It's Fix it Friday....and it's hot!

The picture we get to play with this week is beautiful!

Here is the original.......


and here is my take.....
I cropped it, warmed it, added some texture, softened her skin and sharpened her lips because they are gorgeous, I also sharpened his eyes, added some contrast....and some more stuff. lol!  I got carried away! ha!


Head over to iheartfaces to see lots of other fabulous takes on this fabulous photo! 

4 comments:

  1. Love your crop and edit! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great edit. Love the warn tones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was afraid to crop it - but now that I see it cropped, I really like it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photo w/ a great edit :]

    ReplyDelete