Welcome to my blog in progress!



Who am I?

I am a mother with a passion for photography. I love everything about taking pictures. Whether it's seeing smiling faces, capturing that special moment in time or even uploading the pictures on to my computer I just love everything about it. It makes me happy. :o) (and I have 4 boys so there are lots of moments to capture around here!)

I am an optimist. I can't help it, it's just who I am. No matter what is happening in my life, I know that something good will come out of it somehow. It always does! The universe has a magical way of working things out.



Sunday, August 30, 2009

Special Day





Today was a special day for me. Not only was it my birthday, but I also was given the honor of taking photographs for my friends Trinity and Josh as they renewed their wedding vows for their 10 year anniversary. It was such a special occasion to watch
and I hope I was able to capture beautiful memories of their day for them.



Today also marked another special occasion. My first photo shoot for someone that I was not related too! Josh and Trinity were wonderful. They made my job so easy! I felt so at ease taking their photos, it's a big step toward my dream of being a photographer.



It was cool outside but still a very nice day. The pastor had such wondeful things to say during the ceremony. The kids enjoyed themselves too!




No comments:

Post a Comment